The New England Conference of the United Methodist Church assesses its churches a fee according to their finances and missions. Those fees enable us to have greater impact globally through the pooling of resources and the networks of outreach of the broader church.
Special Offering Sundays
- Human Relations Day: social justice and work with at-risk youth.
- One Great Hour of Sharing: world-wide relief work.
- Native American Ministries: scholarships for United Methodist Native American Seminaries.
- Peace with Justice Sunday: advocating for peace and justice through global programs.
- World Communion Sunday: scholarships for U.S. racial and ethnic minority students and international students, on both undergraduate and graduate levels.
- United Methodist Student Day: furnishes scholarships and loans for students attending United Methodist related and other accredited colleges and universities.
We collect food items year-round for distribution by the Food Pantry; we also contribute funds and have two or more members serving on the Pantry board.